An opportunity for an IT Infrastructure Engineer who will be responsible for maintaining the Group’s IT systems, cooperate with external suppliers and technical service providers and plan and install new IT systems both for internal use and for production.
Our client is a well-established company within the financial services industry.
- Administration of the company’s operational infrastructure
- Administration of the company’s application and related databases
- Project and Implementation Management of new systems and relevant functionalities
- Security, business continuity and disaster recovery elements of the bank’s operational systems
- Assist in maintaining system and database documentation as required for internal and compliance requirements
- Assist in maintaining IT policies and procedures
- Assistance with Office IT when the need arises
- Support the development team in setting up development and test environments
- Implement new production systems in cooperation with external parties
- Ensure that production systems are operable and always online
- Degree in IT Technical Systems
- Fluent in English, knowledge of another language preferable.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working within an IT Engineering Role;
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft technologies;
- In-depth knowledge of Virtualization;
- Knowledge of Cloud Systems;
- Technical know-how on Enterprise IT Equipment;
- Knowledge in HA clustering;
- Experience in MS SQL Server database administration;
- Track record of high standards of delivery
- Team ethics and good level of written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Jira, SWIFT and Asterik
An attractive remuneration package will be offered.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/considered.