An opportunity for an IT Security Manager to assist with the implementation of the IT Security programme by managing a variety of tasks to help ensure that the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Company’s data is maintained.
Our client is an established bank offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Co-authoring Information Security policies, standards and procedures that meet existing or newly developed legal and regulatory requirements
- Conducting Information Security risk assessments on IT solutions, and identifying risks and recommending security controls based on IT security policies, standards and global information security best practices (such as ISO 27001:2013, COBIT 5, NIST framework)
- Implementing and maintaining IT security technologies including Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), patch management, anti-virus and content filtering software
- Seeing to information security incidents by coordinating with system owners and following-up on these incidents by conducting investigations to mitigate future occurrences
- Conducting vulnerability scans using scanning tools and following up on identified vulnerabilities with the respective system owners
- Coordinating with third-parties hired to carry out external audits and penetration tests
- Delivering security awareness training for employees and third-party contractors as well as reviewing and approving changes to core IT infrastructure owned by the Company
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business and Computing, Information Security or similar IT fields, or equivalent technical knowledge and skills
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in IT including a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in Information Security
- Possession of an Information Security certification
- Experience in various network protocols, firewalls, and vulnerability assessment tools
- Working knowledge of security policies, standards and procedures
- Good understanding of IP, TCP/IP and other network administration protocols
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with skills set and experience will be offered to the selected candidate.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/considered.