An opportunity for an IT Support Executive to work across a broad range of technologies and liaising across multiple business areas of the Company to support incidents, problems and requests, answering requests via the ticketing system and also urgent requests by phone.
Our client is a major group incorporating various companies well involved in the construction, hotel and other industries.
- Acts as a first line of support to end users (company’s employees)
- Identify potential changes and system improvements
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department’s procedures and guidelines
- Document technical issues and solutions for future requirements
- Installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading hardware / equipment
- Supporting and maintaining the company’s desktops, printers, copiers, telephones and security systems
- Excellent customer service in face-to-face, telephone or electronic interaction
- Good communications skills, problem-solving
- Knowledgeable on WAN/LAN configuration, security and monitoring tools
- Knowledge of common telecommunication solutions, VOIP systems and CCTV
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft IT operating systems and Office applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and work on other IT related jobs
- Organizational and time management skills
- Be able to work well in a team, as well as individually, with limited supervision
- Be proactive, take initiative, work well under pressure and demonstrate attention to detail
Attractive salary plus benefits will be offered.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be considered/acknowledged.