An IT Support Officer role is currently available in central Malta. The successful candidate will be the point of call for anything related to technology support services. This critical position will ascertain the nature of the call, resolve issues where possible, and escalate to the appropriate work group if necessary.
A real estate firm providing professional assistance in finding residential or commercial property in Malta
The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks across the organization. S/he will be required to commute between different offices, so being in possession of a valid driving license is a main requirement. Transportation and fuel expenses will be covered.
- Experience in troubleshooting & configuring end user IT issues;
- Ability to manage and prioritize work
- Having good knowledge of email management systems such as Gsuite will be an asset;
- Strong knowledge of MS Windows OS, Office suite and Active Directory
- Valid driving License
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, API technology, SQL, cloud hosting environments will be given priority
Salary on offer is in the range of €18,000 – 23,000 annual gross + fuel expense
For more information email Simon on [email protected] All applications will be treated in strict confidence and we will never recommend your CV to any of our clients without your prior consent.