An opportunity for an IT Support Officer who ill report to the IT Support Team Leader, and will act as the first point of contact for all technical day-to-day support, operations, monitoring and control spanning across all IT services offered within the group. The selected candidate will form part of a team acting as the primary contact between business users and IT, and will play a strategic role in delivering a user service level that matches the business requirements and expectations, and will be required to work on a shift basis.
Our client is an established bank offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Supporting the Banks IT services, providing application support, performing user maintenance and taking responsibility and ownership of logged service requests and user incidents, while ensuring a timely resolution according to the teams set Service Level Agreements
- Monitoring and working to drive down incident levels related to user problems, recurring problems, onboarding of new users and managing of workstation setups
- Actively participating in improving the usability and reliability of the groups IT services and following the appropriate knowledge management tools and practices in order to provide a more effective and efficient service to users, while contributing to their up-keeping
- Ensuring that best practices and IT processes are followed, and when necessary, assisting the Team Leader in standardising and continually improving such processes
- Monitoring all strategic IT services and systems through relevant tools, performing routine maintenance and assisting in the generation of management and performance reports
- Assisting the Team Leader in identifying and implementing improvements to the teams incident logging system in order to provide a more effective and efficient service to end users
- Ensuring that an inventory of all user related equipment, software and software licenses is properly and adequately maintained, and ensuring timely execution of workstation hardware and software upgrades
- Participating in the extended support duty roster coverage and assisting the Team Leader in monitoring, measuring and evaluating the KPIs accordingly
- A minimum of 1 year experience working within an IT Support team
- Advanced diploma in Information Technology or a higher qualification, or equivalent technical knowledge and experience
- A good understanding of ITIL
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with skills set and experience will be offered to the selected candidate.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/considered.