An opportunity for an IT Support Officer to form part of a small IT department that oversees the company’s IT network, servers and security systems whilst ensuring business continuity is maintained.
Our client is one of the leading law firms with a commitment to deliver an efficient service to clients by combining technical excellence with a solution driven approach to the practice of law on our island.
- Providing first line support to internal users
- Troubleshooting and resolving network, printers and general computer problems
- Supporting users with internal applications, Microsoft Office queries, iOS/Android mobile devices, conferencing systems, wireless network, etc.
- Installing and configuring desktops, laptops, mobiles and other peripherals
- Setting up and maintaining users, server access permissions, security and distribution groups, mailboxes, etc.
- Server / Desktop hardware and software upgrading and patching
- Maintenance and monitoring of server logs, antivirus reports, backups, etc.
- Keeping IT inventory and documentation up to date.
- A minimum of MQF Level 4 diploma in IT and/or industry certifications by Microsoft, Cisco and/or other vendors with a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role are essential.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Possess a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills, be eager to learn and keep up with ICT technologies
- Possess a working knowledge of virtualised environments (VMware, Hyper-V), LAN/WAN technologies including TCP/IP networking and VPN, DNS, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, MS SQL and Office 365.
Working in a very pleasant environment and an attractive salary.