An opportunity for an IT Support Officer to join the team supporting the core banking system, its modules and its integration, who will report to the Core Banking Platforms Support Manager.
Our client is an established financial organisation offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Supporting the business users with issues and system limitations to ensure minimum business interruption and providing input on the set up within the Finacle solution
- Providing a first level technical analysis of system issues and providing the necessary inputs to the application to expedite fixes and patch releases
- Performing QA testing of releases and patches delivered by the vendor before these are passed on for UAT and supporting the business users during the UAT phase
- Analysing product and customisation issues to establish the cause of these issues and liaising with internal departments and third parties to come up with resolutions
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Experience with SQL preferably on Oracle DB
- Knowledge of SEPA and SWIFT payment flows and message types
- Knowledge of basic banking principles and processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience working with or supporting a core banking system; experience with Finacle Core (10.2.x) and the WMS and Lending modules will be considered an asset
An attractive remuneration package, including several benefits, commensurate with skills set and experience will be offered to the selected candidate.