An opportunity for an IT Support Technician to join a successful organisation, representing world class IT brands and offering excellent work conditions, career progression possibilities, local and foreign training.
Our client is a successful company offering a wide range of IT products and services.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers and across the company seeking technical assistance over the phone, email and on-site
- Configuration, management and maintenance of laptops and printers
- Ideally, having a Technical Diploma
- At least 1-year experience in a customer facing environment within a Telecommunication or IT environment, especially focusing on Network/System Administration
- Experience working on multi-function printers, desktops and laptops would be considered an asset.
- Valid driving license
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and team ethics
Attractive salary and benefits.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged and considered.