An excellent opportunity for an IT Systems Administrator who is seeking a career development, be part of a dynamic team and develop professionally in a challenging and fast paced environment with room for personal and professional growth.
Our client is a major group incorporating various companies well involved in the construction, hotel and other industries.
- Provide general desktop support, configuration of Windows applications, troubleshooting and repair of hardware and software systems;
- Assisting with the installation and maintenance of servers, workstations and related computing environments including computer hardware, VOIP (3CX) systems and other technologies.
- Assisting with the installation, configuration, monitoring and maintenance of all business applications, antivirus and backup solutions.
- Site to Site and Client VPN Design and Configuration (Cisco and Mikrotik)
- Providing training to end-users on all applications software
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required
- Systems Administration, Monitoring and Security
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE) or equivalent certification in relevant programs desired
- Knowledge of Windows Server (2008/2012/2016) and latest desktop Operating Systems
- Able to manage a Windows Server infrastructure and deployments
- Knowledgeable in server virtualization technologies like VMWare Server/ESX or Microsoft HyperV/Virtual Server
- A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking
- Extremely proficient with troubleshooting hardware, software, operating systems and network issues
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Must be organised and have the ability to assist in different projects
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently
- Must be a team player
An attractive salary plus other benefits will be offered.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be considered/acknowledged.