An opportunity for an IT Administrator to form part of the IT department that oversees the company’s IT network, servers and security systems whilst ensuring business continuity is maintained.
Our client is an established bank specialising in highly personalised banking and innovative investment solutions backed by experience, competence and robust support services.
- Install, configure, update and maintain client computer hardware, printers, operating systems and office applications;
- Set up new user’s accounts and profiles and deal with password issues;
- Provide user support, including update when needed and follow the procedural documentation;
- Support the roll-out of new applications;
- Respond within SLAs to reported requests and incidents;
- Keep a record of all IT company assets;
- Provide support via remote assistance tools to other branch offices and establishments;
- Monitor the Company’s IT Infrastructure and proactively escalate to other IT Teams and/or Third Parties;
- Troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnose and solve hardware/software faults;
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks;
- Update and write IT Technical documentations;
- On-Call, willingness to work outside office hours in case of exceptional situations;
- Perform Other Duties that will be assigned from time to time.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in an IT support environment
- Knowledge of Windows Server Operating System
- Experience in the administration of Microsoft Active Directory, Account users and e-mailboxes
- Experience with IT hardware like computers, printers and scanners
- Knowledge of networking and firewall concepts
- Strong analytical troubleshooting skills for IT
- Apply problem-solving techniques and be self-driven
- Good awareness of IT data security standards
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English
- Previous experience in IT Technical writing and documentation is a plus
- Ability to work in an environment which fosters self-management and independence
- Experience within the finance sector is a plus, but not essential
- Team building activities
- Encouragement of innovation and support in personal and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Independent area of responsibility in a successful company with international orientation
Applications from non-EU candidates will not be considered/acknowledge.