An opportunity for an IT System Support Executive to join the IT Department and provide technical support within the company.
Our client is a well established bus operator, and is committed to delivering exceptionally high-quality service in Malta.
- Provide IT support for all employees;
- Ongoing technical support including hardware and software, for end uses;
- Perform daily IT administrative tasks;
- Handle the administration of active directory and Microsoft O365;
- Responsible for the administration and updating of the IT department’s inventory;
- Training and enhancing employees’ IT skillset;
- Any other tasks assigned by the IT Manager and/or IT Director.
- Bachelor’ Degree in computer science or equivalent;
- Two years’ working experience in IT technical support on Windows Operating Systems and client/ Server applications;
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and Office 365;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Ability to manage and prioritize workloads effectively;
- Strong problem-solving skills and communication skills;
- Good administrative skills and attention to detail;
- The ability to work as part of a team.
An attractive salary will be offered to the selected candidate.
Applications for from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/considered.