An excellent opportunity for a Junior Core Networks Engineer to join a global technology company and become responsible of the voice core network infrastructure design, implementation and support within the company. The ideal candidate must have the right enthusiasm for new technologies in the telecommunications sector to embark on this exciting journey.
Our client is a leading operator of cutting edge technology committed to providing high quality telecommunication and data services.
- Responsibility for voice networks infrastructure installation and maintenance
- Configuration and testing of Voice Core Nodes and interfaces to all interconnected network/IT nodes
- Involvement in Projects assigned to the Voice Core Networks Team and launch of new services
- Gathering problem symptoms, and implementing corrective action where applicable
- Carry out installations/upgrades and/or assist turnkey suppliers where applicable, ensuring a smooth transition, and launch of new services
- Liaise with other teams within the company in order to carry out the support function
- Carry out the above duties outside office hours where deemed necessary
- Degree in Engineering, BSc. ICT or related technology area
- Analytical approach to operational issues
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Eager to learn new competencies
- Ability to integrate and work well in a team
An attractive remuneration package including a number of benefits.
Applications from non-EU residents will not be accepted/acknowledged.