We are looking for motivated Junior Front-End Developer who is ready to lead custom web development throughout the entire project lifecycle, focusing on the creation of the front-end applications.
A start-up Malta based software company, focusing on building modern tools for business intelligence, data analysis, company management and business fidelity expansion, using the latest web, mobile and desktop technologies.
- Work closely with the development lead and communicate with efficiency and accuracy any progress or delays
- Develop innovative web applications and tools for better efficiency
- Develop web applications and code structures to solve specific tasks
- Assist and support in the upkeep and maintenance of web applications
- Fix, troubleshoot and solve bugs and issues
- Plan and deliver software applications / platforms used across the business
- Experience in Mysql, Sql Server and MongoDB
- Experience in interacting with REST APIs
- Experience in using responsive design particularly Bootstrap
- Interest in building Single Page Applications
- Knowledge of Webpack 4.0, Vue2.0 framework and Docker will be an asset
- University Degree or Higher National Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
- Up to 2 years’ experience in a similar position
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with skills set and experience.
Applications from Non-EU citizens will not be acknowledge and/or considered.