We are looking for the right candidate to work within a team of testers to deliver critical results to management, project managers, developers and clients in terms of deliverables. They will be using various tools / systems including JIRA.
Our client is a market leader in the management and administration of risk transfer structures and investments together with savings products. They are the largest global independent insurance manager, providing a spectrum services for the life-cycle of insurance companies and risk transfer structures. This company is also a leading turnkey administrator of life, pension and investment products.
- Carry out the testing of new products and enhancements to existing products.
- Assist in test plan development and participate in unit testing in coordination with developers.
- Assist in resolving critical and complex problems through the development of specialised solutions
- Operate independently with little or no supervision
- Support the development of documentation and training materials.
- Experience working in the Financial Services or other related industries, ideally in a similar role would be an asset.
- Must be able to work independently with little or no direction
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong aptitude for working with various IT systems
- Strong eye for detail
- Must be a good team player
An attractive salary commensurate with skills set and experience, plus other benefits.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/accepted.