Our client is seeking an Junior Technical Support Officer to work across a broad range of technologies and liaise across multiple business areas of the company to support incidents and requests. You will be responsible for answering IT requests via the internal system and handle urgent requests by phone.
Our client is an established leading hotel group, operating a range of distinguished and distinct hotels that are rich in character and provide their guests with customised and unforgettable experiences, providing a range of leisure and wellness amenities as a complete customer experience.
- Act as a front line of support to end users (employees)
- Ensure work is carried out within agreed SLA’s and in line with procedures and guidelines
- Document technical issues and solutions for future requirements
- Installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading hardware and equipment
- Excellent customer service face-face, telephone or electronic interaction
- Knowledgeable on WAN/LAN configuration, security and monitoring tools
- Knowledge of common telecommunication solutions, VOIP and CCTV
- Previous experience in delivering training will be considered an asset
An attractive salary commensurate with skills set and experience, plus other benefits.
Due to some requirements in the position, we can only accept applications from EU Citizens.