An opportunity for a Mobile App Developer who will have the opportunity to drive development of cutting edge software applications that will be used across our various banking and investment platforms with specific emphasis on developing our mobile platforms.
Our client is an established bank offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Developing products for the Banks online platforms with specific emphasis on developing mobile platforms
- Driving the design, development and implementation of enterprise-class applications using best practices and programming methodology
- Participating in the full development life-cycle, working closely with the product owners, other software developers and quality assurance teams
- Providing accurate and timely feedback to the Scrum team and Product owner as well as assisting team members in archiving the overall targets
- Providing technical advice and support to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Writing clear and detailed technical specifications for the products and providing handover to our support teams
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent technical skills
- A minimum of 3 years experience in developing applications within commercial environment
- Good knowledge of the .Net Framework, .Net Core, and C#
- A minimum of 1 year experience in cross-platform application development targeting both Android and iOS mobile apps
- Familiarity with Java for Android platform, core frameworks, APIs, development tools, build process, and Design Principles, as well as iOS SDK, XCode, iOS UX guidelines and practices, iOS app acceptance and release process
- Familiarity with integrating mobile applications with backend services, including HTTP, REST, JSON, XML, OAuth, and SQL technologies
- Ability to help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with skills set and experience will be offered to the selected candidate.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/considered.