An opportunity for a Mobile App Development Manager who will drive development of cutting edge software applications that will be used across our various banking and investment platforms with specific emphasis on developing our mobile application, and report to reporting to the Senior Online Platforms Manager.
Our client is an established bank offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Participating in the full development life-cycle, working closely with the product owners, other software developers and quality assurance teams
- Managing the planning and daily actions of the mobile development team
- Acting as primary interface with the various stakeholders to provide groomed input to the team across our multiple mobile products
- Working closely with team members to ensure that consistency and quality of code is high through direct contribution to the codebase, reviewing commits and pulling requests
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in the Software Development environment
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a management or leadership position
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience in Mobile Development
- Experience in UI/UX development will be considered an asset
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with skills set and experience will be offered to the selected candidate.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/considered.