An opportunity for a Network & IT Administrator, who will install, support and manage the networks and computer systems that keep information flowing through out our infrastructure. The Administrator will also maintain the essentials such as our security tools, servers, general hardware, software support and monitor our systems.
An established online modern casino with thousands of innovative games for all users.
- Administrate network security
- Administrate network services such as network file sharing systems/services, name services, and e-mail
- Manage network security tools such as firewall, anti-virus and intrusion detection systems
- Diagnose and fix problems with in the infrastructure’s network, its hardware, software and systems
- Implement and maintain emergency backup and restore systems for mission-critical network servers.
- Design and plan new networks
- Set up new networks and sync/connect to existing networks
- Budget for network and security equipment including assembly costs
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer and software issues reported to the ticketing system
- Manage Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure systems and server, and workstation patching with SCCM
- Manage the physical and VMware virtual environment
- Administer physical and virtual servers with Windows Server 2012 R2 + operating systems, laptop and desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, company mobile phones, smartphones, software deployment, security update and patches
- Perform and test routine system backups and restores
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot and correct hardware, and software issues on servers and workstations
- Log, report and escalate incidents as necessary
- Manage the physical environment of the server racks including documentation and labelling
- Monitor and maintain networks to ensure security throughout the infrastructure by implementing industry best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance
- Manage end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations in accordance with best-practices
- Maintain server asset management, including maintenance of server component inventory, related documentation and technical specifications information
- Liaise with our 3rd Party contractors and suppliers as necessary
- An energetic IT professional that adapts to ongoing changes and can handle work load pressure
- Has genuine interest in supporting people and finding creative solutions
- Analytical, troubleshooting and organizational skills
- Ability to resolve critical network, software and hardware issues in a time sensitive manner, cognizant of requisite service levels.
- Fluent with Windows networking and advanced desktop support
- Experience or certifications in Microsoft Active Directory 2012, Microsoft file and print services, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft ISA Server Networking skills, including LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, etc, HP / Dell Servers and VMWare, CompTIA, CCNA, LPI will be considered as a plus
An attractive remuneration packages, including various benefits and flexible hours.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/considered.