An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Node.JS Programmer to join a well established sports-betting company within the iGaming industry. The selected candidate will be working as part of a team of developers in the development and implementation of front-end and back-end applications.
Our company is an established online sports betting company that offers a land of opportunity where you can have a huge influence and bring your own ideas as part of a highly motivated team that is blooming.
- Developing, debugging, implementing and supporting the solution managing the interchange of data between the server and the users
- Coding and testing of web applications
- Integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application
- Development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- Expanding and scaling the application according to the business needs
- Compile necessary documentation
- Taking part and proposing pro-active actions in code review processes
- Maintaining and monitoring the sportsbook and fixing and troubleshooting as necessary
- A degree in IT or the equivalent
- A minimum of 1-year experience
- Excellent Knowledge with Node.JS
- Knowledge on AngularJS will be considered an asset
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, commensurate with skill sets, experience and qualifications.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/accepted.