An opportunity for Online Platform Officer who Reporting to the eWealth and eBanking Platforms Manager, the selected candidate will form part of a team that provides functional support to other internal departments for eBanking and eWealth platforms and tests new functionality on these platforms
Our client is an established bank offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- • Being a Product Owner for the platform, which includes being a specialist in the platform from a functional and technical perspective, and understanding the commercial aspects of the product and its detailed workings within this context
- • Defining the functionality of the platform, in line with the strategic goals of the bank and according to business requirements and technical capabilities of the system
- Writing functional and technical specifications, including designing process flows with accompanying technical details for implementation by software developers
- Defining the test strategy for new features introduced together with the Quality Assurance Lead, so that the Quality Assurance team can produce a test plan and develop automated tests
- Working closely with the Development Lead and Quality Assurance team to organise development into sprints and monitor their deliveries to ensure they meet specifications
- Coordinating functional and regression testing, reviewing and signing-off testing, and overseeing releases from a business-approval and scheduling perspective
- Providing third-level support (after Customer Service and internal support team) for the eBanking and eWealth platform, which may involve investigating issues, organising developers to fix bugs, or escalating priority issues
- An academic background in Computer Science or related area
- Working experience with QA processes and how to organise manual testing in an organised manner
- Previous experience with Jira and Confluence, and knowledge of UI design and understanding of UX principals will be considered an asset
- Previous experience in the banking or financial industry will be considered an asset
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with skills set and experience will be offered to the selected candidate.