An opportunity for a Data Product Owner who will manage all aspects of the data product development, supporting the market and investments operations and act as the single point of contact for the Data & Analytics department, while reporting to the Data Product Manager.
Our client is an established financial organisation offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Owning the market & investments stream of the Data Product Management function and associated backlog
- Supporting the Data Product Manager with defining the vision and strategic roadmap for the market & investments stream based on business needs and priorities
- Engaging with the change management team to define the data requirements for the bank’s market & investments products including data sourcing, accounting, consolidation, and regulatory reporting
- Working with internal stakeholders to identify the accounting requirements for credit initiatives and translate these into deliverables for the data product team where relevant
- Leading the data architecture design for IFRS9 integration
- Collaborating closely with the chapter leads within the Data & Analytics tribe to define the infrastructure ramp up required to support deliveries
- Building a solid understanding of the integrated tools and platforms supporting market & investments operations and engage relevant parties to assess the development required for data products’ delivery
- Supporting product deployment, user adoption, process automation and data benefit realisation
- Liaising with other Product Owners for mapping and managing dependencies
- Supporting the Data Product Manager in defining and enforcing a data governance framework for the market & investments stream
- Required knowledge, skills and experience
- University degree or professional qualification in computing, accounting, banking and finance or a related area
- Experience working in a tech-focused environment is desirable
- Good understanding of the analytical processes and associated workflows supporting market & investments operations in banking
- Good understanding of the regulatory requirements governing market & investments within the banking sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
An attractive remuneration package, including several benefits, commensurate with skills set and experience will be offered to the selected candidate.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/considered.