An excellent opportunity for an experienced Programme Manager has arisen with a reputable company in Malta.
Our client is responsible for the collection, processing, analysis and sharing of information for compliance purposes.
- Directing and overseeing the overall implementation of projects.
- Overall coordination of a project management team and external stakeholders for the smooth execution of projects ranging from large complex initiatives to small tactical initiatives aimed towards aligning the financial regulatory functions with the latest developments within the financial sector.
- Take an active role in change management process including the identification / resolution of conflicts and critical project dependencies.
- Developing and maintaining of programme plans to keep track record of the projects in progress and handling project steps / tasks and ensuring that they are completed on time and within the allocated budget.
- Maintaining of programme documentation.
- Updating the top management and the project management team on the projects performance.
- Identifying potential risks, performing qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, and planning risk mitigation strategies.
- Planning for and identifying required procurements and bill of quantities.
- Reviewing of Contracts and Service Level Agreements
- Performing quality management
- Liase with Corporate Services Section for the implementation of procurement procedures in relation to the assigned projects
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Director/Deputy Director of the FIAU.
- An academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
- Proven working experience of a minimum five (5) years in Programme management preferably in financial services related sector or information technology sector.
- Outstanding leadership and organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Strong working knowledge in using Programme/Project Management Tools
- Fluency in both Maltese and English
Michael Mier +356-2123-2224