An opportunity for a QA engineer, who will be involved in creating new testing strategies as well as maintaining the existing ones.
An established online modern casino with thousands of innovative games for all users.
- Testing all changes in any release and gathering as much data and information as possible to help with the debugging process
- Perform a variety of manual regression, smoke and exploratory testing
- Perform investigative testing to determine the possible cause of new bugs
- Liaise directly with developers or external 3rd parties to find solutions to various bugs
- Identify and address application and data issues that affect application integrity
- Write test cases based om the business requirements
- Working closely with all members of the Development team, to deliver high-quality products
- Cooperating with other members of the QA team in order to maintain and coordinate our release processes
- Be part of our service management cycle and processes
- Assisting from time to time with incident and problem management
- Working effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Writing technical and non-technical specifications
- Suggest initiatives that improve working efficiency and quality
- A passionate QA and testing-guru
- Have proven experience working in a similar role, preferably within the iGaming sector
- Helpful individual who enjoys assisting team members from all the departments in order to improve the experience we provide to our customers
- Excellent analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Self-motivated and a fast learner
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and be able to work on your own initiative
- Degree in Information Technology or another related field would be considered an advantage
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
An attractive remuneration packages, including various benefits and flexible hours.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/considered.