If you are interested in joining an existing software development team and be responsible for ensuring industry standard practices across all software development lifecycle phases are adhered to, this QA Engineer role in Malta might be the right fit. Chosen candidate will be working closely with internal stakeholders to bridge the communication line between internal teams and customer experience.
Our client is an international payment service provider targeting HNWI
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
- Testing system modifications to prepare for implementation
- Developing testing programs addressing regression testing, negative testing, bug retests, or usability
- Documenting software defects, using a bug tracking system
- Monitoring bug resolution efforts and track success
- Participating in product design reviews, providing input on functional requirements
- Reviewing software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, completeness, and to mitigate risks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with QA processes and methodologies, both automated and manual test processes
- Working knowledge in C# .net and ASP .net
- Experience in SOAP, XML, and JSON objects
- Experience in release management process
- Proficient in testing web technologies including web sites, APIs, and RESTful Web Services
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- EU citizenship in view of work permit restriction within EU countries.
For more info email Simon on [email protected] or msg (+356) 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and we will never recommend your profile to any of our clients without your prior consent.