As a QA Engineer you will perform manual testing of a cross-platform solution with an immense list of features, provided with dozens of new features with every release thanks to the top-level software development tools and modern technologies used.
Our client is looking for new teammates, who have a passion for continuing education and improving product quality, is an inquisitive and detail minded.
Our client is a global leader in cross-platform solutions, making it simple for customers to use and access the applications and files they need on any device or operating system.
- Review system requirements specifications, features descriptions
- Hold discussions with responsible Product Manager and developer, and present test scenarios
- Set up test environments
- Use Test Management Tool to develop manual test scripts and to generate QA metrics
- Manual execution of functional, regression testing and non-functional testing (including stress, performance and load testing), utilizing test plans and test projects
- Report and follow up on identified issues via the bug-tracking tool
- Verification of fixes on pre-production and production environments
- Assisting in a creation of test plans, defining regression testing in your area of expertise
- Work in cooperation with the auto testing team on automation tests design
- Constantly work on regression testing improvement
- Provide test reports to management
- At least 2.5 years of related work experience
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or any other related field
- Experience writing scripts using Bash/Python/Powershell
- Experience with REST API
- Experience with VMware, Hyper-V or any other virtualization platform
- Experience with bug tracking tools, test management tools (such as JIRA)
- Experience in configuring and administering Microsoft Windows Server
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies (both theoretical and on the job)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, a strong ability to think strategically and analyze information timely and accurately
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and a commitment to reach deadlines
A competitive remuneration package and additional benefits be offered for the successful candidate.
Applications from non-EU residents will not be accepted/acknowledged.