An excellent opportunity for a QA Officer to join the software development team and ensure industry standard practices across all software development lifecycle phases. The successful candidate will work closely with our development, product and customer service teams, and act as a crucial interface between internal stakeholders and customers in the capacity of the Release Management role.
Our client is one of the most tailored high-end lifestyle management and payment service groups in the world.
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
- Testing system modifications to prepare for implementation
- Developing testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability
- Documenting software defects, using a bug tracking system, and reporting defects to software developers and project managers
- Identifying, analysing, and documenting problems with program function, output, online screen, or content
- Monitoring bug resolution efforts and track success
- Participating in product design reviews, providing input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Reviewing software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, completeness, and to mitigate risks
- Achieving a service-focused culture with emphasis on delivering on-time, high-quality projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with QA processes and methodologies, both automated and manual test processes
- Working knowledge in C# .net and ASP .net
- Experience in interpreting SOAP, XML, and JSON objects
- Experience in understanding MySQL query language
- Experience in software testing tools
- Experience in release management process
- Proficient in testing web technologies including web sites, APIs, and RESTful Web Services
- Results-oriented with a strong ability to prioritize and deliver results
- Strong collaborator and team player across internal and external team members
- Strong problem resolution, analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Able to learn, adapt and navigate quickly with minimal guidance and supervision
- Able to adapt to changing requirements and priorities
Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to the selected candidate.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/accepted.