An opportunity for a Quality Assurance Officer who will report to the Senior Quality Assurance Officer, and ensure that developed products meet design specifications and are within the Company’s quality limits and standards. Additionally, the chosen candidate will develop and apply customised test procedures for the Company’s products and communicate continuously with developers and technical support specialists on product issues.
Our client is an established bank offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Designing test plans, scenarios, or procedures, and testing system modifications to prepare for implementation
- Developing testing programs that address areas such as regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability
- Documenting software defects, using a bug tracking system and reporting defects to software developers and project managers
- Monitoring bug resolution efforts and tracking success
- Participating in product design reviews, providing input on functional requirements, or potential problems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Basic knowledge in C# and NUnit
- An interest in QA automation technologies such as Selenium and in QA processes and methodologies, both automated and manual test processes
- Strong troubleshooting, analysis, and problem resolution skills
- Familiarity with SOAP, XML and JSON and prior experience with Jira, Git, and GitLab will be considered an asset
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with skills set and experience will be offered to the selected candidate.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/considered.