We are currently growing and therefore seeking to hire more Recruitment Consultants to collaborate with hiring managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. Recruitment Consultants should be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. The ideal candidate should hold an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates, and experience in recruitment within the IT sector would be preferred although not a must.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of our Consultant are to ensure our company attracts, hires and recommends the best candidates, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
VacancyCentre is a specialist provider of complete recruitment solutions guaranteeing efficient and personalised recruitment services with maximum confidentiality.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates’ resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Monitor and apply recruiting best practices
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Ability to conduct search and selection processes (phone interviewing, face-to-face, reference check etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter) would be preferred but not a must
- Account management experience in recruitment within the IT sector would be preferred although not a must
An attractive remuneration package including commission and incentive schemes for achieving targets
Applications from non-EU residents will not be accepted/acknowledged.