The Renewals Sales Specialist will be responsible for retaining existing costumers for the SMB market segment. The successful candidate will be responsible for all the renewals revenue generated from the product offered by our client.
Our client is a global leader in cross-platform solutions, making it simple for customers to use and access the applications and files they need on any device or operating system.
- Contacting customers to renew of licenses before expiration date, whilst ensuring high
- Identify risks to client success and aggressively/proactively engage the customer
whenever there’s an identified retention issue.
- Meet measurable goals and sales quotas set on a quarterly basis
- Monitor renewal pipeline reports and submit weekly forecasts
- Maintain relationships with existing partners and end-customers
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment product
- Build quotes, negotiate pricing and ability to handle objections
- Drive resolution of escalated account issues in coordination with Accounts, Technical Support, and other departments.
- Any other administrative and sales duties as assigned
- Gain and maintain an expert knowledge of the product
- Previous sales experience of selling into SMB and Enterprise markets
- Fluent in written and verbal business level English and German.
- Fluency in other languages will be considered an asset.
- Work experience should include a minimum of 2 years in a sales role with experience
in a B2B and channel environment.
- Knowledge of networks, infrastructure and virtualization is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills are required, both written and oral.
- Good time management and ability to work on their own at times
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM web-based tool is a plus
A competitive remuneration package and great benefits will be offered for the successful candidate.
Applications from non-EU residents will not be accepted/acknowledged.