The Sales Engineer provides senior-level expertise on the Company’s products with a focus on Company’s Remote Application Server leading the client through the process of integrating Company’s solutions in their environment. The Sales Engineer is a critical role who ensures technical success from the first technical review into the Proof of Concept, pilot and through the full implementation. The Sales Engineers utilize their Application and Desktop virtualization expertise, System and Infrastructure Design and Administration knowledge and other technical skills relating to virtualization and cloud computing platforms, application delivery, software integration, mobile solutions, testing and troubleshooting skills to provide best in class solutions to our clients.
The Sales Engineer will be based in Munich and works closely with Product teams to propose solutions and provide direct feedback on product direction for emerging customer needs.
A global leader in cross-platform solutions, making it simple for customers to use and access the applications and files they need on any device or operating system.
- Perform detailed demonstrations of the Company’s Remote Application Server, Mac Management and Mac Desktop for Business.
- Provide in depth technical assistance to potential customers.
- Provide guidance, recommendations and expert advice on technical issues.
- Maintain an advanced understanding of all the Company’s and related competitors’ products
- Develop project concepts and project proposals to solve customer needs and requests.
- Actively participate in Proof of Concepts, design, implementation and support of Company’s Remote Application Server
- Work with Account Managers, Sales Management and Channel Partners to effectively schedule the use of technical resources to support selling efforts.
- Coordinate all activities related to technical sales support for potential customers and existing accounts.
- Plan and Conduct a series of Technical Training sessions and Webinars, both online and at Channel Partners and Customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Background in successful technology startup (preferred)
- Deep understanding of Remote Display Protocols (RDP/ RemoteFX, ICA/ HDX, PCoIP)
- Deep knowledge and experience with Microsoft Remote Desktop Services – TS/ RDSH/ Application/Desktop and VDI Publishing
- Technical understanding of Citrix XenApp 5.x/6.x/7.x and/or VMware View/ Horizon 5.x/6.x/7.x solutions
- Working knowledge and understanding of IT infrastructure solutions relating to Systems, Network and Security
- Experience in cloud computing platforms mainly in Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
- Working knowledge of mobile applications
- Active user skills with Salesforce.com
- Ability to perform product demonstrations and presentations to technical and executive audiences
- Strong writing skills with ability to create technical documentation, strong presentation, communication and training skills
- MCSE (Desktop Infrastructure or Enterprise Devices and Apps) , Citrix CCEE or CCA-V or CCP-V (preferred), and VMware VCDX-DT or VCP6-DTM or VCIX6-DTM (preferred)
- Experience with Mac OS X and iOS and mobile device management
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager/ active directory
- System Administration skills in enterprise organization
- Working knowledge of IT Operations and Infrastructure, issues and concerns
- Experience in publishing VDI/Desktop/Applications to multiple mobile device platforms
- Working knowledge of virtualisation requirements
Competitive remuneration package, including flexible work schedule, free parking, interesting challenges and opportunities and pleasant work environment with a dynamic team.