The Sales Officer will report directly to the Sales Team Leader and will be part of a team that is responsbile of handling sales, customer on-boarding and document verification of a loan portfolio.
Our client is a well-established company within the financial services industry.
Areas of responsibility:
• Actively seeking new sales by executing appointed strategies and instructions;
• Adhering to the team’s sales targets and deadlines;
• Collaborate with the Sales team members to constantly improve process efficiency and overall results;
• Customer on-boarding and verification of documents as per the Bank’s Policies and Operational Procedures;
• Understand thoroughly the Bank’s products whilst ensuring that customers are always presented accurate information;
• Responding to any customer queries via email, sms and phone;
• Provide an excellent customer experience;
• Work closely with other Bank departments, especially Payments and Collections, in order to ensure transparent and efficient interaction;
• Ensure adherence to the Bank’s Code of Ethics and related policies;
Other responsibilities may include:
• Involvement in production of Sales reports;
• Involvement in training and mentoring of other team members;
• Assist in documentation of the team’s Operational Procedures;
• Providing ideas and suggesting ways for the improvement of operational systems, processes and procedures;
• Execute ad hoc tasks as may be requested by the Sales Team Leader.
• Higher Education qualification;
• Excellent command of English and Spanish languages;
• Essential demonstrable experience in sales of financial products;
• Experience in customer on-boarding and documentation verification processes;
• Fast learner with a passion for Sales;
• Excellent communication skills with a results-driven approach;
• Ability to work independently;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (especially EXCEL).