We are partnered with a top player in the gaming industry in Malta who is building their data-driven core values from all fronts by hiring a Senior BI Developer experienced with database management and development as well as strong knowledge of ETL tools and processes.
The client is a fast growing company and an all-round awesome place to be. They offer a great work-life balance, a flat working environment and no dress-code. This position will provide a lot of opportunity for growth in a 100% self-motivating work environment.
As part of their strong Technical team, you will bring relevant experience to help build the company’s data warehouse and have extensive experience in database design and programming.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, highly motivated individual who is able to work with minimal supervision. They’d like you to set high goals and to challenge yourself in your work, but they also invite you to enjoy your work and your leisure on the warm and sunny island of Malta. Ultimately, you will enhance their business intelligence system to help them make better decisions.
As their new Senior BI Developer, you join a group of industry professionals and will:
- Demonstrate experience with data warehousing design principles and industry best practices
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organisation to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Support and enhance our product with insights gained from analysing company data in relation to our Reactivation department
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to improve the company’s Product
- Have the ambition to learn new technologies
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment
You will need to have:
- Experience in data modelling and designing data warehouses
- Proficiency in ETL tools, technologies and processes
- Expertise in using data visualisation tools
- Knowledge of machine learning and advanced statistical techniques is considered a benefit
- At least three (3) years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written
- Competitive remuneration package
- A range of company-wide benefits including breakfast and lunch daily Flexible working hours
- A challenging and fun environment, including Friday Socials
- Regular team and company events
- Relocation package
Michael Mier +356-2123-2224