The IT Risk services are designed for the dual purpose of strengthening internal controls and in doing so, helping to improve IT and business performance. In addition to assurance-related engagements the IT risk advisory services focus on IT governance and effectiveness; IT program management and assurance; security and controls of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations; and business intelligence and information analysis.
A global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, using the expertise and systems it has developed to build a more efficient working environment, offering a supportive career framework to develop an experience that lasts a lifetime.
- Effectively work on client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Consistently deliver quality client services and manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client’s business.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships and networks with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Possess business acumen and demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge.
- Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
- B.Sc. (Business & Computing) or B.Sc. (Business & Information Technology) or equivalent IT degrees. Other related qualifications such as CISA or CISM will also be highly regarded.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in IT auditing or IT advisory.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to meet new challenges and to present innovative solutions in line with the firm’s global standards
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills
- Demonstrates integrity, values, principles, and an excellent work ethic.
- Willingness to travel on overseas assignment as the need arises
Our client offers excellent career development opportunities and full training being provided. An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.