An opportunity for a Senior Manager – ICT to join a group of companies and provide ongoing service continuity to all clients and users’ whilst ensuring the business process runs smoothly and efficiently.
A well-established firm of professional accountants and auditors with significant experience in multiple disciplines within the professional and commercial services sectors, offering a network of independent tax advisors, business consultants and auditors, present in over 70 countries and is one of the fastest growing networks in this field.
- Ensure that the IT strategy aligns with the business strategies and its performance is defined, measured and reported;
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures, and be responsible for IT services design, planning, implementation and documentation;
- Day-to-Day operational management of the IT team;
- Act as focal point for all IT related contracts and purchasing requirements;
- Maintain relationships with service providers and be aware of service level agreements;
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems;
- Manage and determine time frames for major projects including; system integrations, upgrades and migrations;
- Manage the IT team by training and coaching, career development and staff appraisals;
- Provide training to staff members on systems, software and information security;
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures;
- Maintain a high level of communication and collaboration with stakeholders across departments, with other IT team members in the resolution of issues and/or identification of end user needs and provide potential solutions.
- Minimum of MQF Level 6 qualification in the field of IT
- Three years’ experience in a similar role
- Desirable qualifications in CCNA, MCSA, PRINCE2, CISM, CEH, ITIL
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications, experience and personal attributes will be offered.