An interesting opportunity has arisen for a talented Senior Solution Developer (Full Stack) to be part of our client’s software development team working with the latest cutting edge technologies.
Our client’s objective is to remain at the forefront in providing software solutions using innovative technology and delivering business benefits to their customers. They help the customers to get the most of their technology investments by creating software solutions adaptable to their business needs. They design software solutions which allow their corporate customers to focus on their core business activities.
- Responsible to lead analyses workshops and define enterprise projects requirements;
- Lead and take full technical responsibility in the design, development, testing and implementation phases in the software development process;
- Coordinate activities with the development team and provide technical advice on a daily basis;
- Identify and communicate best practices in programming;
- Build efficient and reusable systems and abstractions;
- Compile Necessary Project Documentation.
- BSc in Information Technology/network related discipline or MCAST advanced diploma in IT, will be considered an asset.
- Excellent object-oriented skills, with a minimum of five years working experience in .NET, and SQL Server technologies
- Understanding of, and desire to write clean and object-oriented code
- Sound knowledge in relational databases and schema design
- Affinity for agile methodologies
- Attention to detail & strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently without a lot of direction
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
An attractive remuneration package including benefits.