An opportunity for a Software Developer in Test who will be responsible to ensure that developed products meet design specifications and are within the Company’s quality limits and standards, whilst developing customised test procedures for the Company’s products.
Our client is an established financial organisation offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Designing test plans, scenarios, and procedures with an automation mind-set
- Implementing API and Unit Tests in a structured manner within test suites that cover automated regression and smoke tests
- Documenting software defects using a bug tracking system and reporting defects to stakeholders
- Monitoring bug resolution efforts and track success
- Participating in product design reviews and providing input on functional requirements or potential problems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical knowledge and skills
- Basic knowledge in C# and NUnit
- Strong troubleshooting, analysis, and problem resolution skills
- Previous experience with Jira, Git, or GitLab will be considered an asset
An attractive remuneration package, including several benefits, commensurate with skills set and experience will be offered to the selected candidate.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/considered.