An opportunity for a Frontend Developer who will have the responsibility to drive the development of cutting edge software applications that will be used across our various banking and investment platforms.
Our client is an established financial organisation offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Developing products for the Bank’s online platforms
- Participating in the full development life-cycle, working closely with the product owners, other software developers and quality assurance teams
- Providing accurate and timely feedback to the Scrum team and Product Owner as well as assisting team members in archiving the overall targets
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in IT or any other similar field
- Knowledge of REST based API’s, web mark-up including HTML5 and CSS3 and a good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Knowledge of modern JS tools (babel, webpack and nodeJs) would be considered an asset
An attractive remuneration package, including several benefits, commensurate with skills set and experience will be offered to the selected candidate.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/considered.