Our client is looking for a Software Developer who is going to be responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, testing, implementing, maintaining, supporting and documenting new and existing software in accordance with company standards and business requirements. In this role you will not only use your developer skills but the ideal candidate also understands well business and commercial constraints, able to deliver business cases, ready to plan projects and run meetings, support customers.
Our client is one of the most tailored high-end lifestyle management and payment service groups in the world.
- Analyzing and documenting business requirements
- Liaising with the business to ensure compliance with business requirements and agree specifications
- Designing new software and amending existing software in order to meet business specifications using agreed standards and tools
- Planning, designing and conducting software testing; correcting defects and re-tests to ensure compliance with specifications and agreed standards
- Assisting end-users during user acceptance testing, providing training about the software product and providing them support during live operation
- Assisting in the evaluation and review of software development methods, tools and/or standards used in the organization
- Conducting research related to ICT
- Preferably having degree in ITC or related professional qualification
- Min.of 2 years of proven software development experience
- Previous experience or knowledge of ASP.net / VB.net / C# and database development.
- Knowledge of PHP would be considered an asset.
- Have a working knowledge of MySQL database, LINUX, web services and XML projects
- Have previous web development experience in a corporate environment
- Must be proficient with information systems concepts and practice, particularly those concerning the systems development life cycle.
- Proficient in automation/assistance tools used in software development process
- Should have a good knowledge of the IT infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks etc) and the IT applications and service processes used within own organisation
- Proficient in software testing techniques used to plan and execute software tests
- Proficient in principles, methods and techniques for documenting programming and quality standards
- Knowledge of methods and techniques for structured reviews, including reviews of technical diagrams, test plans, business cases and any other key deliverable
- Ideally should be familiar with project planning and monitoring techniques and be able to run effective meetings if needed
- Willing to work longer (in case of project completion deadlines)
An excellent remuneration package is being offered to the chosen candidate, depending on seniority and exposure.
Applications from non-EU residents will not be accepted/acknowledged.