Our client is seeking to recruit a Software Engineer to join its dynamic team which develops and maintain bespoke solutions and in-house projects, and supports its diverse customer based.
An international company delivering business solutions to clients locally and internationally.
- Provide strategic technical input and technical solution designs
- Develop and unit-test solutions that have solid technical architecture and software engineering rigour
- Liaise with customer, account management, business development and services teams
- Proactively contribute and develop company’s products according to technical roadmaps
- Provide analysis, debugging and troubleshooting of third level support calls
- Develop optimised code with excellent performance attributes
- A degree in Computer Science or similar qualification
- Excellent problem-solving skills and willing to take on technical challenges
- Self-motivate, multi-tasking and willing to work offsite at client sites
- Experience in Agile development environment
- Experience with cross-platform, mobile application development frameworks such as Xamarin or UWP
- Experience with Microsoft Azure stack, any certification in the above areas and experience with version control tools such as GIT will be considered as asset
An attractive remuneration package will be offered
Applications from non-EU candidates will not be considered, and foreign candidates must already be residing in Malta prior to applying.