Our client are seeking an individual to fit the role of a Customer Support Agent to join their team. The role
entails working closely with our other Customer Service Agents & Back Office team, and also the
Trading team and reports directly to the Head of Operations.
The responsibilities are wide-ranging and varied. It is necessary to be able to communicate clearly
and effectively with all areas of the business. At the forefront of the company operations, the
Agent will be responsible for maintaining and developing high standards of service. All aspects of
the role will be customer-centric and to offer the best customer service in the industry. It is a must
to be focused on what will give the customer the best possible experience from the site and
world-class customer service in a competitive world.
Our client is a new modern online FX company, with offices on Malta, Nicosia and Marbella
● To provide a high level of quality customer service, both internally and externally.
● Interact with customers to provide the most relevant information in response to inquiries,
concerns, and requests about our products and services.
● To escalate and liaise with other departments for issues such as payment and security
● Ensure that all tasks and client-generated tickets are followed up and dealt with promptly
in accordance with the company’s service standards.
● To support other departments on an ad hoc basis with translations
● Very strong verbal and written communication skills in English & Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
● High attention to detail
● A genuine desire to always deliver the best service possible to both external and internal
clients in a timely manner.
● Experience from a similar customer support environment.
● Basic knowledge of how the financial/investment markets work.
● The ability to work with a fast-paced, agile team and balance multiple tasks at once.
● The ability to adapt easily to an ever-changing regulatory environment.
● The ability to do shift work.