An opportunity for a System Administrator to form part of technical team of a technology company.
A technology company that provides controlled vehicular access, a tried and tested system that is in operation in a number of major cities across Europe as well as in other parts of the world.
- Provide support to all in-house applications and live systems
- Solve hardware and software problems
- IT Diploma or equivalent
- Vendor specific certifications such as MCSE and/or LPI will be considered an asset
- A strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Be assertive and be able to hold a professional attitude at all times
- Be ready to work outside normal working hours
- Possess technical experience using Windows and preferably Linux
- Have knowledge of LAN/WAN networking concepts
- Be familiar with MySQL databases
An attractive remuneration package.
Candidates must be residents in Malta.