The Tech Lead is a key member of the third party logistic (3PL) team, assisting in the team’s tactical and strategic direction. The role’s primary responsibilities will focus on the management and creation of software tools to assist the operational process, analysis of operational process and performance, and development of initiatives to drive improvement in operational KPIs.
The Technical Lead must be comfortable with being in high demand and handling numerous tasks or initiatives simultaneously, and must be able to lead teams and projects with minimal supervision while also playing a support role when needed. The Tech Lead must be analytical and detail-oriented, and have a sense of vision and possibilities for this role.
Our client is an entrepreneurial organisation that strives to be dedicated towards delivering a superior customer experience, be innovative in its ideas, generate creative solutions and continuously improve its processes.
- Software tools assisting operational processes: The operational process covers an extensive part of standard supply chain from inbound goods from suppliers, warehouse handling and storing, picking and dispatching to last mile delivery to store and even end user. The Tech Lead will need to find or build the right software solutions to assist internal operational process and also communicate with clients’ incoming and outgoing stock keeping software.
- Analysis of operational processes and operational performance: Building and maintaining business intelligence tools to track KPIs at an operational and commercial level and assisting the respective managers of those departments.
- Initiative: The core value proposition of the business is in creating efficiencies out of automation, economies of scale and resource utilization. The Tech Lead will play a key role in developing and implementing strategy to keep the business adapt at delivering its value proposition
- Entrepreneurial mindset: energetic and able to lead change, create vision, and inspire people to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solver: Identify issues quickly and bring recommended solutions backed by logic to the discussion
- Interpersonal savvy: Develop rapport across the organization in order to build consensus for implementing new processes and tools
- Results oriented: Deal with ambiguity and make timely decisions to get to impact quickly
- Attention to detail: Organizational skills and ability to manage details of complex systems and operational processes
- Embody the 3PL core values of customer first, pursuing excellence, taking ownership, and building a best-in-class team
- Experience:1-2 years work experience in supply chain, engineering, operations, management consulting, or data analysis role; top-ranked candidates strongly preferred
An attractive remuneration package including benefits commensurate with skills set and experience will be offered.