An opportunity for a Technical Specialist with a leading company operating in infrastructural projects in the field of energy, the environment and security.
Our client has developed strong business relationships with leading suppliers, with whom it teamed up to win large-scale tenders for complex infrastructural projects in the fields of energy, the environment and security.
- Installing, configuring and supporting electro-mechanical equipment and automation machines, particularly Note/Coin Deposit/Recycling Machines, Air Monitoring Equipment and Queuing Systems.
- Carrying out preventive maintenance routines and troubleshooting on all machines that are supplied by the company.
- 2 years’ experience supporting mechanical and electronic equipment;
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering and /or Mechanical Engineering (MQF level 4 would be desirable);
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications;
- Have a good level of verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese;
- Ability to work in a team and possess good organizational skills with an eye for detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Willing to travel abroad for training purposes.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.