An opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer, who will act as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) during incidents affecting our services, communicating both with internal and external stakeholders.
An established online modern casino with thousands of innovative games for all users.
- Offer 2nd line support and escalate and resolve cases promptly
- Be an important part in the development life cycle
- Support via our service management tool, telephone, email or any other internal communication tool
- Troubleshoot, resolve issues and solve service requests
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Prioritise and manage several open issues simultaneously
- Produce custom made reports
- Document all ongoing activity
- Perform system monitoring and act when necessary
- Generate technical reports focusing on customer complaints and resolutions
- Proactively work on improving the procedures to enhance our service delivery processes
- Provide required notifications and updates on all incidents within established service levels
- Ensure that Incident Management KPIs are recorded and their targets are met
- Coordinate and act as SPOC with support leaders and technical experts to ensure swift resolution of incidents in accordance with the Incident Management Process
- Assist in other tasks as directed by the Team Leader
- Form part of a specialist’s team, available 24/7 (including being available on “stand by”)
- Experience in Technical support
- Knowledgeable in MySQL
- Hands-on experience with Linux environments
- Analytical and a problem solver with good decision-making skills
- Good at multitasking and prioritising, especially in high-stress situations
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
An attractive remuneration packages, including various benefits and flexible hours.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/considered.