An opportunity for a Web Developer to join a small in-house marketing team working within a leading corporate services provider. The developer will assist in the development and execution of meaningful graphic design and digital connections to increase leads; build the potential client base; and enhance brand awareness and awareness of the range of services.
Our client is a group of companies offering a range of different services in a very dynamic and competitive B2B and B2C environments.
- General graphic design – leaflets, brochures, adverts and general branding
- Execute the social media marketing content plan on Facebook and LinkedIn, launch on-line adverts and monitor results
- Responsible for website updates, SEO and PPC campaigns to effectively promote the range of professional services to target audiences
- Execute effective email marketing campaigns to relevant databases
- Working with the team to develop effective marketing campaigns across various digital platforms
- Work to the brand guidelines and align all activities across all digital platforms
- 1 – 3 years proven experience in a similar role
- Graphic design (InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop), web design (WordPress)
- Basic video editing and knowledge of SEO would be an asset
- Good understanding of social platforms (Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Great organisational skills to execute effective creatives accurately and in a timely manner
- Have a passion for marketing technology
- A good team player with a proactive, can-do attitude
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidate.