Applicants are required to have a very good standard of education and not less than 2 years’ relevant experience in an accounting environment. A good command of the English language is also required.
The selected candidate would be responsible for :
- Accounting with respect to Malta-based companies with international operations;
- Bank account reconciliation, on a regular basis;
- VAT return compilation, as required;
- Interaction with international clients, according to requirements
- Other matters, on a case-by-case basis, according to client requirements
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and we will not recommend any CVs without candidate's approval.