- Review and process vendor invoices with accuracy.
- Ensure proper allocations of expenses across departments, products, and countries.
- Ensure timely payments to vendors by meeting quality and timeliness standards. Monitor due dates to ensure timely payment.
- Vendor Balance Reconciliations, investigation of any differences
- Administrating Corporate Credit Card/Petty Cash Payments
- Posting Operational Bank account and all Operational Wallet transactions/ Monthly reconciliation of Transitory accounts
- Posting monthly Accruals and Prepayments and their controls and allocations.
- Reimbursements accounting and reconciling employee department charges
- Accounts A’ level standard of qualification is required
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position, in particular holding experience in the accounts payable processes.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
- Knowledge of accounting software Navision/Dynamics 365 BC would be considered an asset.
- A proven track record of having worked in an agile and deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision whilst also able to work as part of a team.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.