Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing monthly/quarterly financial reports and management accounts in a timely manner
- Annual financial budgets and prepare/update 3-year financial projections
- Supporting external auditors in carrying out the financial audit of the companies.
- Income tax computations, tax payments and other related tax reporting
- To prepare and submit statutory reporting
- To ensure quality control over financial transactions and reports
- To record fixed assets acquisitions and disposals and to investigate the potential obsolescence of fixed assets.
- To take full ownership of the accounting ledgers, post to ledgers, carry out bank and other reconciliations and prepare end of month and year-end accounting.
- To review and approve payments
- To plan, assign and review the data processors work
- To ensure a high quality/standard of work and service throughout.
- To perform any other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Fully qualified in ACCA;
- Have excellent communication skills and be fluent in written and spoken English;
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Be organized, methodical and have an eye for detail;