The overall purpose of the job is to generally assist in the smooth running of the department, thereby providing a high-quality service to internal and external customers.
- Assist in month end reporting procedure
- Postings into the accounting package and carrying out reconciliations
- Supporting supervisory staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks
- Other day to day tasks required by the company
Applicants need to have a minimum of an A level in Accounts and be conversant in MS Office applications, namely MS Excel.
Fluency in English is required and preferably working knowledge of accounting systems, such as Sage.
Previous experience in an accounts role would be an asset, however, full training will be provided.
For more information email [email protected] or WhatsApp 9905 8967