An international CSP based in Malta is seeking to recruit an Administration Manager to join their local setup in Malta. The chosen candidate will be responsible to assist the corporate, compliance and tax departments with all related administrative dutiesTasks and responsibilities include:
- Update the annual returns of companies;
- Opening of bank accounts forms and execute online registration with online banks;
- Register share transfer forms with Inland Revenue and upload online submissions of administration forms
- Compile the necessary KYC documentation of clients when onboarded, obtaining the necessary documentation such as identification and verification
- Carry out a source of wealth exercise and source of funds.
- Establish connected undertakings and an organigram
- Assisting with submitting the necessary questionnaires to FIAU and MFSA
- Updating the company web-site with any new content given by the managers;
- Assist in the administration of the office co-ordination particularly in the handling of files
- Assist in debtor chasing with the assistance of three other managers;
The candidate shall be an-all rounder and have some experience in a similar environment and ideally possess the following:
- Be able to write and speak English and Italian very fluently;
- Have knowledge of basic accounting;
- Have knowledge of basic Marketing;
- Be diligent and Organized person and have the experience of filing documentation in time and in a planned manner;
- Be flexibile and have motivation to learn.
- Have skills in power point presentations.
For more info email [email protected]